We'd love to hear from you.
J Rosen FDS Inc is a fast-growing CPA firm that is expanding its accounting team and is currently seeking an experienced payroll specialist to assist in our payroll department.
This role will be responsible for working with the Payroll Manager in providing high quality payroll services to our small business clients within a variety of industries that use a variety of payroll software. Responsibilities include assisting the Payroll Manager with monthly tax deposit processing, payroll processing, quarterly payroll tax filings, and annual payroll tax filings.
Required qualifications include:
Minimum of 2 years payroll or accounting experience. Prefer work experience in a small but high growth environment.
Strong understanding of payroll and related tax components.
QuickBooks experience preferred.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong attention to detail and deadline driven.
Advantages of working at our firm:
• SIMPLE IRA plan.
• Full time, in office with flexible schedule after first year.
• Average hours 50 in tax season and 35-40 outside of tax season - hours higher during months after quarter-end and year-end.
• Many career growth opportunities within our firm.
• Open door policy for questions.
• Positive and friendly environment encouraging work to be as fun as possible.