We'd love to hear from you.
J Rosen FDS Inc is a fast-growing CPA firm that is expanding its accounting team and is currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated CPA to collaborate across multiple functions and departments.
This role will be responsible for providing high quality accounting services to our small business clients that primarily use QuickBooks and property management systems. Responsibilities include monthly close, reconciliations, payroll tax, accounts receivable, accounts payable, sales tax, FREC forms, escrow account reconciliations, updating property management systems, and financial statement preparation at year-end for business tax return purposes. Regular communications with small business owners.
Minimum of 3 years accounting experience in public or private accounting.
Strong understanding of full accounting cycle and financial analysis.
Bachelor’s in accounting.
CPA preferred or ready to sit for exam.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong attention to detail and deadline driven.
QuickBooks experience required.
Advantages of working at our firm:
• SIMPLE IRA plan.
• Full time in-office with flexible schedule after first year.
• Average hours 45-50 in tax season and 40 outside of tax season.
• Career growth opportunities within our firm.
• Collaborate and cross-train between departments.
• Positive and friendly environment.
• CPE provided by the firm.