We'd love to hear from you.
J Rosen FDS Inc is a fast-growing CPA firm that is expanding its accounting team and is currently seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to collaborate across multiple functions and departments.
This role will be responsible for working with Accounting Managers in providing high quality accounting services to our small business clients within a variety of industries that use QuickBooks software. Responsibilities include monthly close procedures, bank reconciliations, payroll processing, payroll tax filings, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and sales.
Required qualifications include:
Minimum of 1 years accounting experience in public or private accounting. Prefer work
experience in a small but high growth environment.
Strong understanding of full accounting cycle.
QuickBooks experience required. QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification preferred.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong attention to detail and deadline driven.
Advantages of working at our firm:
• SIMPLE IRA plan.
• Full time in-office with flexible schedule after one year.
• Average hours 50 in tax season and 35-40 outside of tax season.
• Many career growth opportunities within our firm.
• Opportunities to contribute and cross-train between departments during the offseason.
• Open door policy for questions.
• Positive and friendly environment encouraging work to be as fun as possible.