TAX CPA or EA
We'd love to hear from you.
Job description - TAX CPA or EA
We are a fast-growing CPA firm in South Tampa looking for a Certified Public accountant (CPA) or Enrolled Agent (EA) to help review tax returns, train employees, and assist our clients.
Benefits of working at our firm
• Positive work environment/culture, friendly, making work as fun as possible.
• Valspar golf event with the firm each year.
• Tax season and holiday bonuses.
• Collaboration with team members on a daily basis.
• Communication and building relationships with clients.
• A flexible schedule and work/life balance.
• Average hours 50 in tax season and 40 outside of tax season.
• Many career growth opportunities within our firm.
• CPE provided by the firm.
• Open door policy for questions.
• Opportunities for advancement.
• Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses using Drake Tax software.
• Help taxpayers by using their federal, state, and local codes and see to it that clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under the law of government.
• Review & sign federal and state tax returns such as 1120-S, 1120, 1065, 1040,1041, and 990 returns.
• Train and develop fellow tax staff.
• Uncover potential deductions and credits for our clients.
• Advise against potential tax liabilities.
• Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures for accuracy.
• Communicate with clients to gather all relevant tax information to complete the return.
• Answer all client questions and review comments provided by a manager or client.
• Verify totals on past forms for accuracy.