We'd love to hear from you.
J Rosen FDS Inc is a fast-growing CPA firm that is expanding its accounting team and is currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Staff Accountant to collaborate across multiple functions and departments, and to primarily focus on our clients in the real estate and property management industries.
This role will be responsible for providing high quality accounting services to our small business clients that primarily use QuickBooks. Responsibilities include monthly close, reconciliations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, sales tax, and working with accounting managers to complete business financials for business tax purposes.
Minimum of 1 year accounting experience in public or private accounting. Prefer work
experience in a small but high growth environment.
Strong understanding of full accounting cycle and financial analysis.
Bachelor’s in accounting.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong attention to detail and deadline driven.
QuickBooks experience preferred.
Advantages of working at our firm:
• SIMPLE IRA plan.
• Flexible schedule.
• Average hours 45-50 in tax season and 40 outside of tax season. Tax season bonus and holiday bonus.
• Many career growth opportunities within our firm.
• Opportunities to contribute and cross-train between departments during the offseason.
• Open door policy for questions.
• Positive and friendly environment encouraging work to be as fun as possible.
• CPE provided by the firm.